2017 Northern Marine Expedition
Yacht price :
- Northern Marine
- Southport, NC, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 80 ft - 24.38 meter
- 80 ft - 24.38 meter
- 22 ft - 6.71 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 9 in - 2.06 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Series 60
- Cruise Speed:
- 9 MPH
- 5999 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 475 (Individual), 475 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 4400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Furuno Color Stand-Alone 65 mile Radar
- Furuno Coloer Nav-Net 92 Mile Radar and Plotter
- Nobletec Time Zero Chart Plotter
- Flir Camera (not night vision) with Inside and Outside Fields
- Furuno GP-33 GPS Receiver
- (2) ICOM M-604 VHF Radios
- ICOM VHF (Flybridge)
- Simrad AP 70 Auto-Pilot with Remotes on Port, Stbd, Aft, and Flybridge
- Simrad AP 44 Auto-Pilot with Hand Held
- ICOM M804 Single Side Band
- Garmin Ecomap DV Chart Plotter/Fish Finder
- RayMarine Depth Sounders with Fore and Aft Transducers - at All 5 Control Stations
- Furuno FA 150 AIS
- (2) Carlisle and Finch Searchlights, Controls in PH and Flybridge
- Kenwood KDC-X502 Stereo
- "Smart" TV
- Custom Alarm Panel (non-computerized) in PH and Flybridge
- Iridium Phone
- SAT Phone
- Ritchie Compass
- Furuno Plotter Screen (remote) on Flybridge
- ACR Global Fix V4 EPIRB
- ACR Global Fix PRO 406MH GPS EPIRB
Electrical, Engine and Mechanical
- (5) Control Stations - Port, Stbd, Pilothouse, Flybridge, and Aft Deck to include Thruster, MTU Engine Controls, Horn, Whistle, Steering, Fore and Aft Depth Sounders.
- Emergency Manual Controls for the MTU
- Twin Muir 4500 Anchor Windlass
- Hydraulic and Electric Windlass Controls with Hand-Held Remote PH and Flybridge, Bow Controls, Chain Counter
- Hydraulic Sea Water Anchor Washdown
- ABT-Trac Hydraulic Stabilizers - Remote on Flybridge
- "At Rest" Stabilization
- Joy Stick Controls at all 5 Stations
- (2) 4-D Back-Up Batteries for Electronics (under dash) with Charger and Inverter
- (5) S/S Irocco Windshield Wiper/Washers
- Buell Triplex Horns and Whistles, Buttons at all 5 Stations
- (2) Forward Facing Sodium Vapor Lights on Mast
- Port, Stbd, Bow, and Stern Spreader Lights - Boat Deck
- Remote "Comar" A/C Electrical Switches with Remote Genset Start/Stop
- Victron Energy Color Control Display
- Kabola Windshield Defroster
- 3,500# Nautical Structures Crane
- 475 hp MTU Series 60 Detroit, 4 tp 1 ZF gear turning 5 blade, 50 inch Veem prop
hydraulic pump, emergency engine bilge pump.
- 60x48 stainless articulated rudder
- Two 30kw Northern Lights gen sets with hydraulic pumps
- Each 30kw hydraulic pumps power the hydraulic get home to turn the main shaft in case of the main failing.
- One 9kw Northern Lights gen set
- ABT hydraulic 45 hp, 16 inch bow and stern thrusters.
- ABT 20 square foot stabilizers, to include at rest stabilization.
- 50 gallon clean and 50 gallon used oil storage tanks, with Reverso pump for MTU, gen sets and ZF gear.
- Electric fuel priming pump for all engines.
- Reverso fuel polisher.
- (3) 5 ton Technicold Air conditioner chiller units with heat and mold prevention.
- 150 gallon gray water tank with pump.
- 150 gallon black water tank with pump and Headhunter Tidal Wave treatment system.
- 5 counter meters for bilge pumps.
- A/C for engine room
- Delta T fan system for engine room
- All gensets and Mtu have split exhaust systems for reduced exhaust noise.
- Tank Tenders for fuel tanks.
- Sight gauges on 2, 500 gallon water tanks and 6 fuel tanks including the 2 optional 200 gallon tanks in the laz.
- Electric fuel transfer pump for moving fuel between the 7 tanks with meter.
- Sea chest for incoming and overboard discharge.
(2) 8 D batteries for MTU and (2) 4D batteries for 30 KW, 12 volt battery for 9 KW.
- Dual Racor fuel filters for all engines, 2 micron filters used.
- 2 fireboy auto or manual extinguishers with heat detectors
- (2) 100 amp Victron battery chargers
- 12 KW of Victron inverters
- 2 isolation booster transformers
- 1900 gallon per day SEA RECOVERY water maker
- 300 gallon per day GALLEY MAID backup Watermaker.
- KABOLA oil fired hydronic heater with engine heat exchanger.
- Port and starboard 50 amp power cords with GLENDINNING Cable Masters, can also use 2 cords on bow.
- (12) 8D house batteries
- Back up steering pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 1987 Boston Whaler
- 2019 Boston Whaler