1987 Hatteras 54 Motor Yacht
Yacht price :
Replacing the iconic (but rapidly aging) Hatteras 53 Motor
Yacht, the Hatteras 54 Motor Yacht was the first of the "new
look" Hatteras designs when she was introduced in 1985/86.
"Qou Vadis" has enjoyed excellent stewardship and tasteful upgrades.
This is a New Listing as of 10/12/2020.
- 54 Motor Yacht
- Chester, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Quo Vadis
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 54 ft - 16.46 meter
- 54 ft - 16.46 meter
- 17 ft 6 in - 5.33 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 2 in - 1.27 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 21 ft 3 in - 6.48 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 62500 lbs
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 18 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 650 (Individual), 1300 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 21 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 800 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The 54's standard three-stateroom floorplan is arranged with the
lower helm open to the salon for an uninterrupted wheelhouse view
from bow to stern. The mid-level galley is down several steps from
the helm/salon area and features large counter spaces for food
preparation, abundant storage, and a booth-style dinette for four.
Forward is a guest cabin with over/under bunks, washer/dryer, and
head with stall shower. To starboard, aft of the enginerooms, is
the guest stateroom with twin berths. A head with stall shower
is opposite, to port. Aft is the full-beam master stateroom with
walkaround queen berth, dressing table, and private head with tub
and shower. The semi-enclosed aft deck is fitted with wing doors
and extended windshields for weather protection.
- All new carpet, soft goods and Amtico flooring 2020
- Refurbished heads (flooring wallpaper and fixtures)
- LED Lighting
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
- All new waste lines and Raritan Marine Elegance toilets 2020
- Holding Tank Monitor
Twin Detroit 650hp 8V92TI diesels cruise the 54 Motor Yacht at 16-17 knots.
- Full maintenance records are available.
- All maintenance is up to date.
- Recent engine survey shows all cylinders compression within Detroit Diesel specs.
- 20 kw Onan Genset with Sound Shield - 2,225 Hours.
- Genset starter replaced 2020.
- Main Engines and Genset impellers replaced Summer 2020.
- New Batteries 2019
- 4 Burner Electric Range
- Eye Level Electric Oven
- Microwave new in 2019
- Stainless Steel Sink (New Faucet) Formica Counter Tops
- Water Filtration System 2020
- Booth Style Dinette
Deck and Hull
- Electric Dinghy Davit and Cradle (No Dinghy)
- Swim Platform and Boarding Ladder
- Radar Arch with Bimni and Aft Extension
- Sun Pad with New Cover
- New Solar Cover for Lower Helm Windshield
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Windlass
- 2 Deck Boxes
- SIMRAD Chart Plotter/Radar (Lower Helm)
- Furuno GPS/Chart Plotter
- Digital Depth Finder
- Digital Speed/Distance
- Robertson Auto-Pilot
- SIMRAD VHF Radio
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.