1985 Hatteras 52 Convertible
Yacht price :
"Classic Rock" is a very nicely cared for example of the classic Hatteras 52 Convertible. The boat is powered by a pair of Detroit Diesel 8V-92 TA 720hp diesel engines which are reported to provide a 20k cruise with a 24k top speed.
The interior of the boat features the preferred three stateroom layout with the galley and dinette at the forward end of the salon. The master stateroom features a queen berth and a private head with stall shower. The two guest staterooms have upper & lower berths and share a head, also with a stall shower. The interior retains it's original "afromosia" teak interior which is in excellent condition.
NEW LISTING 5/11/2019 ~ THE NEW OWNER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL 52C IS GOING TO BE VERY PLEASED THAT HE FOUND HER!
YES, SHE'S THAT NICE, AND PRICED TO SELL.
- 52 Convertible
- Stevensville, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Classic Rock
- Boat Type:
- Convertible Boat
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 16 ft 4 in - 4.98 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 23 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 685 (Individual), 1370 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1000 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
This Hatteras 52 Sportfish is about as nice an example of an unmolested Classic Hatteras as you'll find. She's clean, sweet smelling, dry, neatly (and originally) wired, well maintained and just beautiful. This is the preferred, Galley-up, three stateroom model and is big enough to be your comfortable weekend or even full-time home. There have been many recent, so most of what you might fear as an expense has been recently done.
This is the one to buy. Come take a look!
- Stainless steel plow anchor with chain/rode and an anchor swivel.
- Bow rails have been removed and replaced with welded aluminum
- Mounted TV in every room.
- Somewhat recent paint (maybe 10 years)....she shines and looks nice.
- Equipped with an offshore Givens liferaft (untested)
- Nice cushions on the bridge
- High-end helm and passenger seat - Fighting chair style...Scopinich
- Hardtop with overhead console.
- Electronics mixed....newer and old.
- 96 mile super-bird Furuno Radar with a complete spare head unit
- Dual VHF units in overhead to monitor two channels at once.
- Outriggers in great shape....not pitted and oxidized
- Super large 155 Square foot cockpit with removable shade made last year. Can seat 8-10 deck chairs.
- Full galley with JennAir down draft cooktop
- Combination microwave/oven.
- Salon ice-maker
- Speakers in every room with volume controls.
- Sound bar for Salon TV
- Cockpit and Bridge sound system with Bluetooth to your mobile device or iPod.
- Two heads, both with showers and VacuFlush system
- Engine room access from the cockpit.
- 8v-92 Twin Turbo, 685 HP Detroit diesels...about 1400 hours shown on gauges
- 20KW Onan Generator in sound enclosure
- Cockpit freezer and sink - Freezer is quite big for holding lots of ice or bait.
- Oil change system
- Priming pumps for engines
- Block heaters
- Inventory of spares.
- Recent hull wax, bottom paint and all new zincs.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.