The 322 Motor Yacht was A huge sales success for Silverton.
In small motoryacht design, this model produced greater interior
volume than many thought possible in a boat this size. Indeed,
with two double staterooms, two heads, full-service galley, and a
spacious, full-beam salon with convertible settee and dinette the
Silverton 322 is probably the most spacious 32-footer ever built.
In addition to her vast interior, the 322 features a roomy flybridge
as well as a small aft deck with wet bar and hardtop. Foredeck access
from the flybridge is excellent with wide, molded steps and
sturdy rails, and a curved staircase provides easy boarding from
the swim platform.
Built on a modified-V hull with a wide 12-foot, 4-inch beam, twin 350hp
MerCruiser gas engines cruise at 15-16 knots (mid 20s top).
||322 Motor Yacht
||Chester, MD, US
|Available for sale in U.S. waters:
||Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
||32 ft - 9.75 meter
||Draft - max:
||3 ft - 0.91 meter
||32 ft - 9.75 meter
||13 ft - 3.96 meter
||12 ft 4 in - 3.76 meter
||19700 ft - 6004.56 meter
||MerCruiser 57L Bluewater MPI
||350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
||200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
||49 gallons - 1 tank(s)
|Fresh Water Tank:
||72 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin MerCruiser Bluewater 350 HP EFI Inboard engines.
- Manifolds and Risers recently replaced.
- Two Zone Reverse Cycle Air/Heat
- Twin 30A Shore Power
- 12v DC System
- 20 Amp Battery Charger
Electronics and Helm
- Fully Enclosed Aft Deck with Wet Bar and Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stairways to Swim Platform and Flybridge
- Silverton "Sidewalk" Stairways to Fordeck from Bridge
- Carpeted Full Beam Salon with Cherry Wood Accents, UltraLeather Sofa and "L" Shaped Dinette/Settee and Corian Table
- Galley has Corian Countertops.
- 2 Burner Electric range
- Microwave Oven
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Forward Stateroom with Double Berth and Private Head
- Aft Stateroom has a Double Berth and Private Head with a Stall Shower.
Deck and Hull Details
- Garmin Echo Map GPS Chart Plotter
- Raytheon VHF
- Raymarine Digital Depth Finder
- Helmseats for Captain and 2 Passengers
- Forward Bridge Seating
- Simpson Lawrence Remote Windlass
- Remote Control Spotlight
- Trim Tabs
- Battery Paralell Switch
- Sea Fire Halon System
- New Sunbrella Canvas Bimini and Enclosures for Flybridge and Aft Deck
- Swim Platform with Stairway to Aft Deck for Easy Boarding
- Fender Racks
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Bow Pulpit and Windlass
- Winter Storage Cover for Flybridge and Aft Deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.