2007 Island Pilot 395
Yacht price :
This boat with it's Volvo diesel outdrives can travel in shallow water with only 3'2" draft, and yet has a fast cruise of 25 mph and a very economical burn at 9 mph.
As you see from the descriptions this is a very well laid out boat for a cruising couple.
This vessel is the 2 stateroom 1 1/2 head desired layout, excellent for a cruising couple that has occasional guests. Or just needs an extra stateroom from time to time.
Thoughtful upgrades and excellent maintenance by very experienced cruising owners. A very comfortable cruiser, comfortable and well equipped. All the electronics, bow thruster, clean and bright accommodations and easy and fun to pilot.
The more you look at this boat the more you like! This is one of the cleanest boats you will ever find with spotless bilges, easy to access mechanicals, great upgrades.
If your ready to take the next chapter in your life and do some serious cruising, this is the boat!
- Island Pilot
- Chester, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Robert Harris
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 2 in - 0.97 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 13 ft 8 in - 4.17 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 23000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 25 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 29 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 175 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 75 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Stepping into the Saloon from the Cockpit through a sliding door or on the Starboard side deck you will find a comfortable space for living and entertaining.
Upgraded LED lighting, port holes and overhead hatches provide light and ventilation.
Big headroom of 6'6" and comfortable ultra-leather settee with a folding table.
Everything is engineered to be very useful yet not obtrusive.
The current owner has removed one of the helm seats and the Saloon table to give more room for live-a-board ability but will deliver with the vessel.
The AC/DC panel is behind a cover in the saloon, the Flatscreen TV is under a port-side cabinet that flips up. Below the Saloon floor open the hatch to find the separate washer and dryer with plenty of space.
The galley leaves nothing to be desired, fully equipped with refrigerator drawers, ceramic cooktop, stainless since and a GE Advantium Convection Oven.
The Helm is well designed and there is a ultra-leather seat for the captain..
Stepping down to the staterooms, the spacious master is forward ensuite with two hanging lockers large drawers for storage under the Queen size Island Berth. Relax on the Tempurpedic Mattress with Froli system.
At this lower level you will find the boats pantry with two refrigerator/freezer drawers for keeping your provisions for long cruises.
The second stateroom is a settee that slides out into a double berth with storage underneath. This converts this area into a private berth area with a separate guest head and vanity. There is a separate stall shower with bi-fold door.
- Two Drawer Virtifrigo Refrigerator Drawers
- Two Drawer Virtifrigo Freezer Drawers in Pantry
- Princess 3 burner stove
- GE Advantium Convection Oeven
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Cabinets and Drawers all have sea-latches for secure cruising.
- Lower Helm;
- Raymarine E120 GPS Chartplotter with Sirius Weather, FishFinder and Radar
- Raymarine E80 Display
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Dual Raymarine 240 VHF Radio Raymarine VHF speakers
- Digital Volvo Engine Guages
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Bowthruster Control
- Stainless Steel Ships Wheel
- Trim Tab Controls
- Volvo Penta Outdrive Tilt Controls
- Windshield Wiper/Washer Controls
- Xantrex Inverter Controller
- SeaFire Engine Room Fire System
- Custom Indicator light display for Bilge Pumps, High Water Alarms, Running Lights, and Generator Operation.
- Windlass Control
- Spotlight Control
- MOB Bracelets.
- Topside on the Fly-Bridge you will find duplicated electronics and controls for fair weather cruising.
- Shore connection of 50 Amp, 55' Cord
- 120 Volt AC System with panel
- 12 Volt DC System with Panel
- 3000 Watt Xantrex Sine Wave Inverter
- Battery Charger
- DC supplied by (5) Lifeline 8D AGM Batteries (replaced in 2017)
- 3 House Batteries / 2 Starting Batteries
- Stainless Plow Anchor with 175' of 5/16" HT chain and 50' of 9/16 rode.
- Spacious cockpit for entertaining 7' x 12'.
- Heavy Stainless Steel Railings with protective mesh (added in 2016).
- U-Line Ice-maker and sink cabinet with drawer.
- Stern boarding gates to swim platform with Stainless Steel rail.
- European-style boarding ladder.
- Three-door access to engine room with hydraulic assist.
- Phifertex Plus Sunbrella mesh window covers.
- Sunbrella Flag Blue Hatch covers.
- Fly-bridge Bimini four sided with full enclosures.
- Covers for Fly-bridge seats and helm.
- Stainless Steel Deck Cleats bolted with backing plates.
- Folding Mast with Boom and Electric Winch for Launching Tender
- AB 9' RIB with cover (2015).
- Mercury 9.9 hp 4 stroke outboard (serviced 2017).
- Raw Water Washdown.
- Hot/Cold exterior Shower.
- (2) Exalto windshield parallelogram wipers with fresh water washers.
- 1,500 Watt Maxwell Vertical Windlass.
- Volvo D6 Common Rail Diesels
- Volvo Duo-Prop uses a total of four, counter rotating propellers. Provides maximum performance and efficiency along with no prop walk in reverse.
- 7.5 kw Westerbeke Generator
- 5 hp Wesmar Bow Thurster
- MSD Macerator Pump
- Splendide Washer
- Splendide Dryer
- One 16,000 BTU and two 8,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning units.
- Sea-Fire Engine Room Extinguisher system.
- Oil Change System.
- Satellite Television Dome on Mast
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Call Scott at 202-997-9265 to see this boat. Easy to show!